- Symptoms similar to colds
- Mild throat pains
- No fever, not tired; still consume food and drink as normal
- Throat a little bit painful; body feels like drunk
- Voice becoming hoarse
- Body temperature around 36.5°
- Beginning of disturbance in eating habits;
- Mild diarrhea
- Throat pain and hoarse voice
- Mild body heat. Body temperature between 36.5°-36.7°
- Weak body; feeling joint pains
- Beginning of mild fever with temperature around 37°
- Dry cough
- Throat pains while eating, swallowing food, or talking.
- Exhausted and nauseous
- Occasional difficulty in breathing
- Fingers feeling pain
- Diarrhea and vomitting
- Higher fever from 37.4°-37.8°
- Coughing incessantly with phlegm
- Body pains and headache
- Worsening diarrhea
- Fever around 38° or above 38°
- Breathing difficulties; heavy feeling in the chest when breathing
- Incessant coughs
- Headaches, joints becoming lame; buttocks pain.
- Symptoms remain unchanged but becoming worse
- Worsening fever
- Difficulties in breathing and struggling hard to breathe
At this stage, blood tests and chest x-ray must be conducted immediately.
This is for reference purposes only. At any point in time, if you do not feel well, consult a medical doctor immediately.