Hogan Assessments, the global leader in workplace personality assessment, will host a Pan-African virtual conference on Tuesday, October 24, to explore how personality impacts business outcomes in Africa and beyond.
The free event, hosted in collaboration with authorized Hogan distributors Career Connections, JVR Africa Group, and Phoenix Consulting International, will feature compelling case studies from a variety of businesses in different regions across the continent.
Africa is at a pivotal juncture in its development journey. To fully harness its potential and achieve sustainable growth, Africa must use the invaluable asset it possesses in its human resources. The key to unlocking this potential lies in leveraging effective assessment methods to cultivate leadership that thrives even in the face of high volatility.
“Hogan has had a strong presence in Africa for several years now, working closely with our partners in every corner of the continent,” said Hogan Assessments CEO Wendy Howell Hogan, MA. “Through this work, we have seen significant growth potential, and this Pan-African conference aims to further strengthen our ties to the region.”
The conference offers attendees the opportunity to learn about leadership performance and resilience during times of volatility, how to use assessments to promote leadership for disruption, how to integrate values assessment to develop an Ubuntu culture, and much more.
“Effective leadership is essential for organizations to survive,” said JVR Africa Group CEO Jopie de Beer, PhD. “And, in Africa, being able to adapt to changing circumstances is critical to being an effective leader. The role personality plays in all of this cannot be understated. It affects who we are and how we lead.”
The one-day conference will feature presentations from several prominent HR professionals and industrial-organizational psychologists, including the following:
- Robert Hogan, PhD, founder and president, Hogan Assessments
- Wendy Howell Hogan, MA, CEO and chair of the board, Hogan Assessments
- Dumisani Magadlela, PhD, global board chair, International Coach Federation
- Adrian Furnham, DPhil, DSc, DLitt, MSc, professor of psychology, University College London
- Ryne Sherman, PhD, chief science officer, Hogan Assessments
- Seniora El-Hage, managing partner, Phoenix Consulting International
- Madeleine Dunford, MSc, founder, Career Connections
- Jopie de Beer, PhD, cofounder and CEO, JVR Africa Group
- Yasmine Adel, learning and development and internal communication head, National Bank of Egypt
- Japheth Achola, MSc, group HR director, KCB Bank Group
- Jani Wiggett, MSc, director, JVR Africa Group
“Hogan is fortunate to have such a strong network of advocates across the globe who truly understand the importance of our mission of improving the global workforce,” said Wendy Howell Hogan. “An event of this quality and magnitude, with a primary focus on Africa, is unprecedented. We look forward to this special conference and the relationships we will build as a result.”
# # #
About Hogan Assessments
The international leader in personality insights, Hogan Assessments produces valid, reliable personality assessments grounded in decades’ worth of research. More than 75% of the Fortune 500 use Hogan’s talent acquisition and development solutions to hire the right people without bias, boost productivity, reduce turnover, and promote diversity and inclusion.
For more information, visit www.hoganassessments.com.